Monday, August 23, 2010

Second Phase

"Yes, behold my lord Ulrich, the rock, the hard place, like a wind from Guilderland he sweeps by blown far from his homeland in search of glory and honor, we walk in the garden of his turbulence!"
- Geoffrey Chaucer, A Knight's Tale

That's what they said about me when I passed my second phase learners. :)

I didn't tell you all that I was going for it again so as to make an embarrassment of myself once more, but I passed this time. Conor bought me lollies just in case I failed and the waterworks started again but I was successful. But still, WHAT A SWEETIE.

So that was my day. And the first blog in a long time.

Henceforth, I'm on my second phase, bitches. <3

3 comments:

  1. Yay! No more stressful driving tests! I remember my second-phase, it was a warm Saturday morning and I was stressing like hell...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay descending order of qualifications, i has none =D

    ReplyDelete