Friday, October 1, 2010

The Fucking Weather

It's www.thefuckingweather.com, the internet's number one site for weather and foul language! What more do you really need?
It's a really good site. You can put in any city and it'll tell you what the temperature is. You can change it to celcius, and get it to remember your city. So I've set it for Perth and it said to me,
18°?!

ITS FUCKING NICE

IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME

Sometimes, it says things like
  • 15°?! ITS FUCKING ....ALRIGHT ... AND WET. Better than a sharp stick in the eye.
  • 89°?! ITS FUCKING HOT. Better than winter.
  • 20°?! ITS FUCKING NICE. Quit your bitching.
  • 2°?! ITS FUCKING COLD. I'm freezing my balls off in here.
  • 69°?! ITS FUCKING SEXY TIME. What comes after 69? Mouthwash.
  • WRONG FUCKING ZIP CODE. Or server error, whichever.
So save it in your bookmarks, because henceforth I'll be using it as my main weather informant.

1 comment:

  1. quit your bitching, hahahaha.
    well, guess what just got saved to favs. :)

    ReplyDelete