Sunday, January 23, 2011

SocialVibe

I'm gonna do a quick little blog about this website called SocialVibe, it's pretty popular and I think I'd like to merge our blogs with it somehow. I don't know if you guys haven't noticed, but on the bottom of the right hand panel of this page there's a little pink box and a number that tells me how much I've raised for Ovarian Cancer Research. By clicking the little box, answering a few questions and whatnot, you can raise money for certain charities. They use the money from advertisements and surveys to raise the money, and it's one of the most successful online charity networks.
I've managed to raise a mere 13 dollars with mine, and I know for a fact that I've raised that money by answering questions myself. So, I propose that we each go onto SocialVibe and get ourselves a badge and a charity to support and put it somewhere on the blog - then everybody can answer a few questions and we can collectively raise more money.
It's only a few minutes of your time and you get to give to charity without actually paying any money. For people like me with no money, it's a miracle.
Henceforth I hope you all join in and help out because it's a good thing to do, and I don't usually take people on moral guilt trips but as far as I know, we're all healthy and happy people and we've got a chance to help others who need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment