So I got told off for not blogging enough the other day, so here goes nothing.
Since I finished my exams, nothing much has happened. I've seen hardly anybody and I don't feel the need to get up early unless we go over our internet and I can only go online in offpeak time.
I've been working on getting a better winning average at Solitaire on my iPod, I'm currently sitting on a respectable 55%.
My aunty and uncle welcomed their second baby boy into the world, his name is Seth Joseph Boelen and I can't wait to meet him. He's not allowed visitors because he was eight weeks premature and has to stay in the hospital till February. Because my aunty was trekking back and forth from the hospital all the time, most of my spare time was taken up babysitting Seth's older brother.
After baby was born, it was Christmas, and I managed to spend all of my money at the Boxing Day sales. We had to buy a new sandwich toaster, after our old one blew up (and just because I was using it at the time doesn't mean I broke it - it actually spontaneously combusted on me and left a giant burn mark on the kitchen counter). And then we had to buy a new cake mixer because the old one broke (I didn't break that either, though somehow I managed to get the blame for that too). And then the oven broke and THAT WAS TOTALLY RIKKI'S FAULT.
After all the explosions and breaking appliances, I went for a drive with Mum up to Northampton (just north of Geraldton) to see my Nana, whom I love dearly. And you'll all be pleased to know that I have now finished my 25 hours, and can go for my P's very soon. Yay :D
But the very reason I have written this blog is to clear some things up.
1. When driving back from Northampton, there was a collision with a kangaroo somewhere between Jurien and Lancelin.
2. I still stand by what I said before - the kangaroo hit me. "Blog about when you hit the kangaroo" was completely off course, Wong, the kangaroo hit me.
3. I know it hit me because I'd stopped in time to not hit it when the kangaroo changed direction and ran into the car.
4. I very nearly shat bricks.
5. Mum's going to SGIO tomorrow for a damage assessment.
6. Lastly, as I have told my sister many times, 'How's skippy?' jokes stopped being funny a very, very long time ago.
So that's all that's happened, henceforth I'll try to blog about more stuffs that goes on in my life but I'm still at school and doing year twelve, so hopefully you guys will all be really supportive both morally and fiscally...
Lol, nevermind. That's a hopeless path to walk down.
Henceforth, I am going to be in year twelve. And I'll have my license which is more than most of you can say!