Monday, December 20, 2010

Muse Concert 19/12/10


So I went to the Muse concert last night at Steel Blue Oval in Bassendean. It was Muse's last concert of their Australian 'Resistance' Tour, and their last show for 2010. I saw Muse earlier this year when they headlined for the Big Day Out 2010, and I was stoked when they decided to come back to Australia because watching Muse perform is one of the greatest things I have experienced in my life.

Muse were supported by Biffy Clyro, a Scottish alternative band. I was pretty impressed by these guys because it's difficult enough to be a supporting band for anybody, let alone Muse. They were wearing fluro pants and no shirts (cause apparently it's pretty hot in Australia) and they played really well. Might have to buy a CD or two.

Here are some of the photos and videos I got from the concert, my camera ran out of batteries about halfway through but I still managed to get some good ones :) It was such an amazing concert, their stage presence is so good and they have the best effects (lighting, displays, giant eyeball balloons, etc)

Without further ado, here are the souvenirs I have from my camera.

The Stage


Biffy Clyro

The Crowd

The lights turned on!!


Muse!







And here is a very crappy sequence of videos from the concert. Enjoy :D





Henceforth, going to every Muse concert every time they're in the area. Would see them again and again and again...

No comments:

Post a Comment