Thursday, December 9, 2010

Well life has been so awesome.

What with you guys dropping off the face of the planet and being homosexual and growing beards while I sit at home for two weeks and cry as I eat Choc Wedges watching the Dog Whisperer on some underdeveloped Foxtel Channel, and the one day I do go outside I end up getting so sunburned I look like something out of James and the Giant Peach and I'll give you a hint, I do not look like James.

But I'm glad you're all back and hopefully you'll all be really nice to me when I see you cause I've missed you guys more than I'll actually admit to your faces.

Henceforth, if anything happens to any one of you, like if somebody accidentally falls on a knife, I'd really miss you. Quite a lot.

So, don't die or do any of that crazy shit kids do these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment