Sunday, May 23, 2010

Britt and Ash's Happy Snaps

I have never had so much fun at a party as all of my other year 11 friends seem to find great joy in sitting around doing nothing and talking about other people's hair and fingernails and such. Quite ridiculous.
So thanks so much to Britt and Ash for adopting myself and Sammie for the night, we had a wonderful time :D
I particularly liked the way that Sammie, Ben and I turned 'Poker Face' into a fantastic rendition of 'Brooklyn Rage'. If you heard us and wondered what was going on, troll through my old posts and find the Yu Gi Oh Abridged vids...
And now, here are the happy snaps.



... camwhorage?

and now we have "exibit eddy", which is where we find all the pictures taken of jordan during the night and see if we find a common factor.
This time, it seems he's taken on the role of 'mega paedophile', which is tres amusant. :D





Thanks for the good times, Eddy :)
Hope everyone had a super special awesome time !
Henceforth, I await the next chance I have to see Sammie and Ben in contact lenses and Chris wearing angel wings. Dammit I didn't get a picture of Chris....

Edit: anyone else who has photos, upload them naaoooww !

3 comments:

  1. Brandon.Is.Hillarious.

    "Welcome to the group Darcie and Sammie" is in order. So, you know, Welcome to the group Darcie and Sammie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every photograph Brandon is in is funny ... it's like, "Everybody smile!" ... and then Brandon runs into the photograph at the last second, the adopted retard child, screaming, "BLEHSCHERREEEAWHAKAZOWKI" !.

    So funny ... seriously, look at EVERY photo of him, it's like Eddy, just ... retarded.

    You're awesome Brandon.

    ReplyDelete