Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Samantha's 16th :D


Well well well, Conor said I can make a few unofficial fails so here goes nothing.
Sammie's party was great. Apart from the minor music issues, it went wonderfully :) Luckily I was able to take some happy snaps and this is pretty much what the entire night consisted of....




McGee acting a tad creepy (but we love him anyways)


Chris deciding that Bokka would make for a good source of heat (twas le amusant)

and finally, Jordan doing his very best Wong impression. Look closely and you'll see the wings.


So thanks for an awesome party and hope everyone had a good time. I'm quite sorry but these pictures simply had to be posted.

Henceforth: Shall take more happy snaps at Brittany's. Hopefully it will be encore plus amusant.
Sorry about the French, I'm just practicing for when I'm rich and travel to Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment