Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A riddle for you, sir!

Alright. So, here's a question for you.
Listen to this song. It might not be your fancy, but for the sake of an argument and some educational purposes, please listen.
A question awaits after this video, and please DON'T GOOGLE or I will call you a cheater.
Unless of course you have heard of this band (IWRESTLEDABEARONCE... no kidding) and therefore you can't answer the question but you can see the other people's answers. Hilarity!
Okay, so listen.




Now, riddle me this. (it's okay, it's a multiple choice)

Is this
a) a girl singer and a guy screamer
b) a guy singer and a girl screamer
c) a girl singer and a girl screamer
d) a guy singer and a guy screamer

To find out the answer, here's what you do.
First you must post what you think.
Then you google the answer. But don't give it away. ^_^

Btw, this is a pointless post. I just thought I'd annoy everyone in existence once again. So Henceforth, I wrestled a bear. Once...

7 comments:

  1. a) a girl singer and a guy screamer

    and my sister concurs

    i think this because of the guy and girl on the video image and the girl is (i hope its a girl!) singing at the start

    i hope i'm right =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. my logic says girl singer ands guy screamer....but ive heard these guys before and a swear a few songs sounded like thwe chick was screaming too. so it could be girl and girl, but im going for logic conor (a) girl singer, guy screamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought perhaps option C girl singer and girl screamer ...

    But upon further surmise, I select option D ... Guy singer and Guy Screamer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... i'm sorry, joe, but you are also incorrect.
    anyone else wanna have a go ?

    ReplyDelete