Thursday, May 13, 2010

Photography stuffs...

If you wanna check out some of my fluke photography (coz I can't be bothered actually blogging about it) go check out my deviantart page.
here's a taste of the amazing flukey me...


Crusader Insect by ~borderfame-sabrestar on deviantART


yeah, and my ID picture is so freakin' emo, but sometimes it's fun being a tool. sometimes, all the time, same thing.
Henceforth, I need to actually study for chemistry.
... later.

btw, scroll up and there's a little button just below the Henceforth banner. It says 'leekspin'. click on it, if you haven't already. it's enlightening, I promise.

1 comment:

  1. hang on... you took thast yourself? thats a crazy good photo, kudos indeed

    and leekspin... epic! everyone watch it its so freeking cool

    ReplyDelete