Saturday, April 10, 2010

AFL

It's an incredibly frustrating game. Happy with how the Saints played last night against Collingwood (died a little on the inside when Riewoldt pulled a muscle...) and am currently watching WCE play North Melbourne.
Notes from the two matches:
- West Coast are getting better at not being so shit.
- Riewoldt and Le Cras are still the best things to ever happen to football.
- Collingwood fans are despicable, not to mention they are all bogans.

Henceforth, hope the Eagles can stay in the lead. They're pretty hopeless anyway but I have faith...
Lovin' the Saints <3


edit: I take back what I said about the Eagles. They are still shit. I'm all out of faith, just like Natalie Imbruglia. Sigh. :(

1 comment:

  1. I'm a saints supporter !
    I'm a saints supporter !
    I'm a saints supporter !

    ReplyDelete