Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Amp

Haven't got it yet but I've bought it.
Second hand, of course. I'm not that rich...
75w 15'' Randall bass amp.
worth $600, got it for $150.
guy clearly has no idea about moneys and I'm willing to take advantage of that.
And because I'm really cheap I spent this morning helping mulch the garden to take a further $50 off the price.
And then I cleaned all the cupboards in the living room for an extra $50.
So technically, I only spent $50 on a $600 amp.
Henceforth, I have a new amp.
Almost.
Soon, darling...



What should I name this one? Call it Randall?

4 comments:

  1. Almost as epic as my amp ;D
    Randall is a good brand though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regardless of name...


    ...will "Randall" be joining us this Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, it should have arrived by then. so perhaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. taking advantage of sellers and grossly over charging for chores, you're brilliant hahaha =P

    ReplyDelete