Sunday, April 11, 2010

ANIME #4

In this anime recommendation blog I present (... again)
YU GI OH - The Abridged Series

A complete waste of time and piss-take on the original Yu Gi Oh series... very funny, and time consuming, but worth it. It's a classic parody - making fun of everything and anything in the show. Created and voiced by a guy by the name of LittleKuriboh, with an epic sense of British humour. :D

It's free to download from iTunes and you can watch it on Youtube anyway, so here's a few of my favourite episodes/parts from the show, it's hard to narrow down cause I like a lot of them... don't feel like you have to watch them all. :D

I posted one a long time ago, one of my favourite ones called 'Brooklyn Rage' but then I figure you wouldn't understand if you didn't know the actual joke, so go watch the series, bitchez













:D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment