Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Paint Project


It was a joyous day the day I decided to cover my friends in paint. I'm not saying it floats my boat but it was very very fun.
It wasn't just for the lols, I had a valid reason. My photography project was about racial harmony, so I thought that covering a few of my friends in paint was a good way to portray that.


They all sort of have different ethnic backgrounds so it worked :)


I'd like to thank the victims who joined in with the project, you guys made my day. And Mr. Mahony is going to pass me now. Yay :D


What an amazing backdrop.


Thanks again!
Though I'm not so sure about you getting paint on my cats...
But anyway.
Henceforth, photography rules. Best excuse for getting messy.

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME.

    Plus it seems Photography has gotten slightly better since last year and Mr Mahony's habit of sharing words of wisdom as he walks away...

    -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sees that LP logo ups theres, and i loves it =D

    ReplyDelete