Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Effort


Yeah, it's an upset Yugi. From the TV show/game. Deep and meaningful, perhaps?
..... nah.
I just felt like drawing anime and he looked sad so I made him emo instead of starting over. :D
You don't have to like it, I'm not particularly sure I do but it's an effort nonetheless.
Almost as much effort as playing tennis for five hours in the rain today. That was an enjoyable experience.
Henceforth, give me some inspiration other than something that somebody else has already created. D:


edit: I did as Matt said and set up a deviant art page. I use the site all the time but just never bothered to actually upload anything.
>>clicky here

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME stuff, didn't know you were an art/drawing person too! Was this copied from an actual picture of him, or just straight out of your head?

    Make sure we see more in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was just something in my head, i loved the show so i know how his hair goes :) so yeah, it wasn't copied as in traced but it's not my creation so i kinda can't take credit for it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upload it to deviantart. Its wicked

    ReplyDelete