Thursday, June 24, 2010

I LIED.

In the words of our good friends Pendulum,

"F**k it. I lied. What you gonna do about it?"

ONE LAST HENCEFORTH BEFORE CANADA BEGINS!



This one's important. Really.
A (crappy) video I made of all my favourite parts of the Naruto Abridged Comedy Spoof Series Show. Made by littlekuriboh, the same guy who made Yu Gi Oh Abridged, but this one is a fan based parody of a fan based parody.
So this is either a) a taste of the classic humour you will find in the few episodes he has made
or b) a flashback to the hilarity if you've already seen it.

Henceforth, no more. I mean it this time. <3

2 comments:

  1. I dont like naruto, it pisses me off for no approproiate reason...but i did laugh at it when you showed me, and this compilation was pretty freakin hilarious. okay going to watch germany vs england!!! wooooh! cya!

    ReplyDelete