Sunday, June 20, 2010

Travel Blog

Well howdy. Unless you hadn't heard (or I hadn't fried your brains with my endless rambling on about it) I'm going on a holiday this week. Pretty snazzy, wouldn't you say?
So, as of Thursday, this blog is on hiatus. I have set up a separate blog for my travels because it's going to be a different style of blogging, more like a journal than just meaningless babble that I decide I'd like to tell the entire internet about.
I'll probably have a few blogs on here between now and then but as of Thursday, if you'd like to know the goings on of my holiday, where I am and such, and perhaps chit-chat about how cool it is being a space cowboy, then head on over to The Other Blog which will be the temporary blogspace for the four weeks of my holiday.
Henceforth, I'll be henceforth'ing till Thursday, and after that I'll see you on the other blog. There's a tab up the top for it as well, next to leekspin.
And I also updated the leekspin page. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment