Sunday, June 6, 2010

Muse Australia Tour 2010



Yeah, Muse are back. Australian tour 2010, in Perth in December. You know what's funny? I saw them already, and I wanna see them again. That's how good they were. They had lasers.
ma' fuggin LAZERZ!
Anyone interested? I am, but I'd feel like a fool going all on my owney. Lemme know if you are. I am. Did I say I'm interested? I am interested. Really really interested.

Date:
Sun 19 Dec 2010 7:00PM

On Sale:
Mon 07 Jun 2010 9:00AM (AWST)

At:
Steel Blue Oval, WA

Price:
$108.00

Henceforth, all the money I was going to use to buy pressies for people overseas is now being spent on self-indulgent things for me like concert tickets....
I JOKE! I will still buy you things, but it'll be less like top quality maple syrup and more like a moose in a snowglobe. :D


Edit: ....Hope everyone likes snowglobes.


1 comment: