Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Officially Insane

For a number of reasons, most of them having to do with today's politics test.

First and foremost, can I say that I am a fantastic speller. I like grammar a lot. I'm an old school nerd and proud of it.
By the way, can anyone tell me where Zimbable is?
Yeah. Zimbable. I couldn't write Zimbabwe in my test today to save my life, though I'm not sure which situation would involve me doing so.

"...the government in Zimbable...."
"...Zimbable's autocracy...."
"...leader of Zimbable, Robert Mugabe..."

Le GASP! I am going insane.

I only noticed it at the end of the test, and went back and checked and throughout the entire essay I had written Zimbable. I'm not sure whether I'm just getting lazy with my w's (I've got pretty bad handwriting) but it gets to a point where I start to doubt my own sanity.

Also, I was trying to remember what the government spends tax money on, because I had to talk about vertical fiscal imbalance. Yeah, fun.
So, they spend it on Defense, Social Security, Health, Housing, Education, Silly Walks...
WHAT? SILLY WALKS? ARE YOU INSANE DARCIE BOELEN?
Silly walks. Stupid. Do not involve Monty Python skits in your Politics exam unless you wish to fail.

Also also managed to trip over while walking into the library today. Grand entrance was not quite what I was going for, and Jordan? You actually laughed a little bit too much at my being a spazz. -_- But I forgive you.

Also also also, I am listening to Michael Jackson right now. That's not a reason as to why I am insane but it makes me happy.

Henceforth, any unusual behavior you see from me is probably just a progression. I'll let you know if my situation becomes really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment