Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Bad Beginning

Blogging is so damn overrated. But I love writing, so I figure people might read it some of the time. I started off thinking this should be a blog for the strange little things I write when I really should be studying, but then I thought well I like photography, maybe I should do some of that as well?
Why not do both? And then throw in some of my own opinions about stuff I'm interested in in case anyone else on the net gives a pineapple about what I be writing. Arr. Why am I talking like a pirate?
Oh yeah. Keyboard tourettes.
I might just mention you should all be prepared for disappointment. I'll start off by lowering your expectations, then you will think I'm spectacular.
Starting from now.
Henceforth!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, lovin the blog! if only i knew whos this blog was. Joe had to to take on a whole new alias to cover himself up...all youve done is not give us a name. My only guess is darcie (if thats how you spell it) cos i can put these words to her style/humour. and if it isnt darcie, then im sorry but thats my guess. but the picture on the side is darker hair than darcies...im pretty sure. WHO ARE YOU! I LOVE THIS BLOG! WHO ARE YOU!!! maybe your mel...maybe your han...ash...who does chem?!?!? TELL ME YOUR NAME!

    ReplyDelete