Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Library Adventure

Went to the State Library archives? Damn skippy, we did!
Look at those quality photos!


On the day of the great storm, while we were still all quite unaware that we were all about to die, the photography students took a trip to the lovely State Library of WA for the WA Press Photography Awards exhibition.
Trouble started brewing when Teesh and Hayley arrived, and as we spent about five minutes looking at pictures and then another few hours sitting around doing nothing, we were finally allowed to go deep into the Department of Mystery.... ahem, I mean, the state archives.


Teesh and Hayley causing trouble, as usual...

Conor facing his fear over the third story rail. I felt like doing the 'saved your life!' thing that the kiddie fishies do on Nemo, but I'm not that mean.


"aww, you guys made me ink!"

moving right along....


So this is us running away from the Death Eaters in the Archives.


And this is us trying to find a prophecy to whether Lord Voldemort will kill us all or whether we shall triumph.

I'm only pretending it was a scene out of Harry Potter because it was so boring in there. And I'm amused by the slightest of things, including Mike Wazowski in the scanning department.


Actually, the excursion was sort of like a blast from the Pixar-past. Nemo, Monsters Inc... I see a pattern happening.


After leaving the big old State Library, we went past the museum...


then we decided to drop into the local gay bar...


Teesh and Hayley found this highly entertaining.

and then we went back to school for lunch.
And I said, hey!
HEY
What a wonderful kind of day!
Where you can learn to work and play,
And get along with each other!

Twenty points to the person who can guess what TV show that song is from. It's been in my head for the past week or so. :)
Henceforth: We are tha most eddicated stoodents in the skewl. coz we went to ze library...
Why am I German all of a sudden? Meh. Guten morgen. :D
Seeya, chappies.

6 comments:

  1. It wouldnt be...it couldn't be...


    HEY ARTHUR :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARTHU.... you bitch wong that was my points...

    yes "was my points"

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i watched that bitch when i was little.

    the excursion was quite the amazing quest. im tired so thats all the comment you get.

    gute Nacht!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what the hell were you doin blogging at 5:37am!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't! it's just stuck on the wrong time or something and I'm not technological enough to change it back. It was about seven at night. :)

    ReplyDelete