Friday, March 12, 2010

VHS Craving.

Life is so screwed. I try to do the right thing and it ends up going wrong, or at least everyone else seems to think I'm some sort of bitch.
Yeah. Well, let me just sit in my room and contemplate the misery of my insignificant life in the classic angst-y way only a teenager can truly achieve.

And when I get upset I get nostalgic and I read picture books and eat icy-poles (because they make everything better) and watch movies from my childhood.
I did not foresee the VHS player dying. I cannot indulge in 101 Dalmatians (and I get so pissed off when people can't spell dalmatian... it's with an a, not an o...), or even Sleeping Beauty or Fern Gully. Nemo is alright but it doesnt cut it. Even Monsters Inc cannot bring me from the brink. I want Lion King and Mulan and Balto and Aladdin and Peter Pan. Fox and the Hound. Secret of NIMH. The Great Mouse Detective. Or Mary Poppins. Or that movie where they get on a flying bed and travel through cartoon lands until they end up dancing with furniture...
I don't remember what it's called. But it was good.
Robin Hood, cartoon version. With the foxy Robin and all. Sounds kinda sexual but it's not.
But I ha
ve no video player. Therefore I have no nostalgic comfort disney movies.
Henceforth, I shall have to cry instead.
Off I go. Sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment