Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Life choices

Well, my good friend Samantha and I were discussing what sort of tattoos we would get if we were gonna get any at all.
I thought the Hylian crest would be freakin sweet.


Or even a little bit of Elvish script. Always very elegant, but quite common...
Sammie was more inclined to get something a little less... nerdy. She was talking about butterflies and chinese symbols and the like. Possibly song lyrics, if they meant something special.
And then, while roaming over the internet today, I came across this lovely Celtic-style drawing of a wolf.


For many reasons, wolves are one of my favourite animals - I love writing about them, reading about them (Read the books by Jack London, they're fascinating), I love drawing them and I absolutely loved Twilight Princess because of the wolf-situation. One of my favourite movies from my childhood was Balto, and though it isn't necessarily about a wolf, Balto is wolfish and cute so you should all go watch it naooow...
So this is what I'd get if I was going to get anything at all.
I love asking what other people would get because it says a lot about them as a person (especially if it's a tramp stamp) so feel free to add what your ideal tattoo would be so I can analyze you further as a person and perhaps judge you in more ways than one. ^_^
Henceforth, wolves are amazing.

4 comments:

  1. For me itd have to be one of Bon with "Ride On" under it

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't be friends anymore Conor.

    AND I LOVE WOLVES TOO!

    That's why my cat's called Wolf.

    (Well Wolfè- so it's fancy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a slight contradiction, seeing as it's a feline. But it's cool nonetheless, the feline-canine crossover makes things very interesting...
    i should get a puppy and call it Garfield :D

    ReplyDelete