Thursday, March 25, 2010

le Ocarina!

Well, I've had this baby for a while now but this is his internet debut.
I present to you, my darling Ocarina.


This is a twelve-hole Peruvian style alto Ocarina. The first of which I hope is a collection, once I get some more money. They're also hard to find in shops, this one was bought online from the guy who makes them in Canada.
I really want a Zelda-styled Ocarina of time. And I'd like a double or triple as well. :) An army of ocarinas awaits me in the future!
I haven't named him yet, I still can't decide. Unless you didn't know, the bass is called Red Rover, and my piano is known as Sparkles. I have my reasons for this, but it's probably just insanity beneath all of my strange behavior anyway.
Say hello to my little friend!
Henceforth, I am the demigod of Ocarinas. :D

3 comments:

  1. Can you send me a link, to the site where you bought it from? Or an address? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is yours a soprano and in the key of G?

    ReplyDelete