Saturday, March 27, 2010

Best animated movie evar


How To Train Your Dragon
Oh my Amadeus, what an amazing movie! :D I took my cousins to go see it (it's a good excuse to go see a kid's movie) and Holy Moses it was the best movie I've seen all year! cough, yet... Iron Man II is coming out soon, but this is the best kids movie. :D
I read the book when I was just a youngling and I loved it, and the movie was even better. Toothless is the CUTEST dragon I have ever seen.




I WANT ONE I WANT ONE I WANT ONE!!!

So get your butts down to the cinema, get on those 3D glasses (the same ones they used for Avatar... I really wanted retro ones, but meh) and watch this amazing movie!
Cute AND firebreathing - much like myself.
Henceforth, I want a dragon. Reckon I can buy one online?

1 comment:

  1. "Iron Man II is coming out soon"
    Yeah that'll be epic. Number 1 kicked arse so hopefully this one will too. Soundtrack is gonna be epic aswell...

    ReplyDelete