Friday, March 26, 2010

The Band!



We were EPIC today, our debut performance...
I don't have any other pictures (not yet... I stole this from Siobhan's facebook album. ^_^) but I will get my hands on some. Anyone who has pictures, upload them to the glorious internet! I know I saw Brandon with his camera...
And the IT guys were filming it too.
:D :D :D
I am so happy
I didn't screw up! And the other guys and girls were amazing! It was definitely the best Foundation Day evarrrrrrr ^_^
Except for Sister Kettle, what a nong. Does she have to ridicule my bass skills? I thought I was doing alright...
Don't patronize me or Jesus will smite you!
And thanks muchly to Brittany for lending me her clothes (they were very comfy, too... I'm just washing them at the moment because playing bass is sweaty business.)
Thanks to her mum for letting us use her office as a store room for all our musicy junk :D
Grats to Joe, Conrad and Emerson for winning - you guys were so good ! Made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside
It was a great day. Hope everyone had a lot of fun :)
Until next time....
Henceforth: WE ARE ALL AMAZING
and all in this together...
doo doo doo la la la...
I'm so happy I could skip :D

No comments:

Post a Comment