Thursday, March 11, 2010

First Real Post? Yes... and No...

Hallelujah, Children; I am uploading my first real effort photo.
Prepare to be un-amazed.

















I woke up at something ridiculous like five o'clock to get this picture. Sunrise over Perth city skyline from King's Park. Edited slightly for maximum awesomeness, but this is the best fluke photography I've ever done...


so speaking of fluke photography, I thought I'd add a few other spectacular ones
that were total accidents.

















the little bastard flew right into the frame. Hellllzzz yeah. :D



















I dunno, I found an old bottle in the dirt next to a pig melon. Not your everyday happening.

















and my cat, being almost (but not quite) a complete retard. Aw, cute tongue. <3

There's more but internet is a bitch, as we all know, so it's taken me an hour to do this so far when I have a chemistry test tomorrow... God, if you're listening, smite me down...

Henceforth, I shall (probably) fail chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment